Insanemedia.net covers opinions, innuendo, rumor, speculation, conjecture, assumptions, opinions, hearsay, as well as facts. There is no assurance or representation that the information provided by others at this site is verified accurate or complete. We don’t make any warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the veracity, correctness or reliability of the sites content. Additionally, links to external content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Insanemedia.net nor does Insanemedia.net make any representation or warranties as to its content.
Insanemedia.net’s commenter registration system has been designed so that, if a comment-user so chooses, they can remain completely anonymous, even to us.
In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
Do not make false or misleading statements.
Do not use obscenities.
Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
Do not post material that infringes on any party’s copyright, trademark or privacy.
Keep all comments relevant to our site where the comment is being posted.
Commentator’s are solely responsible and liable for any and all of their comments.
We do not expressly or impliedly accept any responsibility or liability for the information commentator’s submit nor any content posted by any commenter.
Insanemedia.net editors and authors take all precautions while posting the content and multi-media content. If you find any copyright infringement in terms of the multimedia content and the subject matter that is posted in this blog and you consider it as a violation of the copyright norms, please contact us. We will take action immediately. Please do not copy contents or complete articles from insanemmedia.net without permission.
Content Copyright © by insanemedia.net. All rights reserved.
All material, on insanemedia is original and we reserve all rights to content under the United States Copyright Law. You will need to observe these regulations when you plan to distribute or use any content in this blog. Please read the following carefully.
Copyright Regulations for Content on Insanemedia.net
You are free to share, distribute or transmit any work on this blog under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the content that you’ve used by prominently displaying a credit hyperlink back to the specific article page. The credit link used should link back to the specific article page from which you derived the excerpt.
- Content Usage Limit. You are not allowed to republish an ENTIRE article or blog post on your website or print publication even if attribution is made. Only excerpts of 3 paragraphs or less from each article can be published elsewhere. An attribution link to the specific article must be included even if you use an excerpt.
- Noncommercial Usage. You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless given pre-authorization. Content on insanemedia.net cannot be packaged and sold to anyone nor can it be used in its entirety as a free gift or bonus for a commercial product.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- No RSS Feed Republishing. You cannot republish full text RSS feed articles without prior permission.
If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your website, please contact us for permission. Permission must be granted in writing before you do so.
While I understand and support the concept of fair use, please note that we reserve all rights to content on Insanemedia.net. Articles here are not released under a Creative Commons license. Please respect the copyright regulations listed. We encourage sharing information, but please apply to the conditions above.